Dienstag, 15. April 2014

Garden Grace

Here are two cards I made with the lovely stamp set from Papertrey Ink called `garden grace´. I wanted to make a bunch of them but ended up making two. LOL, well, better than nothing, I guess....



These stamps are so pretty and you can create a whole bunch of flowers with just ONE stamp. Now that`s what I call `easy cheesy´ :-))))
I am not really happy with the result of the first card as I changed the color for the word `may´.... should have stamped it in the same color as the leaves - sigh.
I did that for the second card and this looks prettier I think.
Have a nice day!

supplies: 
cardstock: cherry cobbler (SU) , winter wisteia (PI), rustic white (PI)
stamps: garden grace, stitched sentiments (both PI)
dies: in stitches (PI), cover up die stitches and stripes (Lil Inker), garden grace die (PI)
ink: sweet blush, winter wisteria, plum pudding, melon berry, ripe avocado, smokey shadow, scarlet jewel, spring moss (PI)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen