Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012

CFC 80: gift tags

 As I had to work yesterday - I was so into a bit of crafting and the new challenge on cas-ual Fridays happened to be the right thing as I love making tags.
I made several ones as there`s going to be LOTS of christmas gifts this year (my three year old daughter was just SO GOOD :-)))
First of all I created these:





stamping on the inside
 These tags are really cute! It`s a lovely die and stamp set from Papertrey Ink and has just the right size for a tiny little tag.
I wanted to make some more, just a little different than the ones I had already made so I stamped the skates on colored cardstock and put some glitter on the skids. I really like the effect!



For the second tag I again used an adorable stamp from PI .... the santa stationary stamp set. I`m truly in love with the santa image and I think he is perfect for beeing the main image on a tag. Embossed my greetings with white embossing powder over his beard. Fun!
Thanks for stopping by.


close up of lovely santa
paper: white cardstock, aqua mist cardstock, kraft cardstock (all PI)
ink: black memento ink, hawaiian shores ink (PI), ocean tides ink (PI)
dies: on ice die (PI), tag sale #6 (PI), snowflake (die-namics)
other: various copic markers, twine, white detail embossing powder




9 Kommentare:

  1. Uber cool tags!! I love the skating shoes shape that you chose and the details are awesome! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!Wunderscheon Werke!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, Virginia. By the way - your German is terrific! :-)

      Löschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The ice-skate gift tags are so cute!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, you've been busy! Lots of wonderful tags here! I specially love the ice skates ones, I have a thing for shaped tags ;)
    Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Pretty sweet creations. I love these.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Sudha. I`m always so happy when someone leaves a comment :-)

      Löschen
  6. What cute and amazing tags...love the skates and the santa is wonderful!! So glad you shared your creativity with all of us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    AntwortenLöschen