Dienstag, 1. März 2016

Vintage Linens

Hello.
I have a few cards featuring the `vintage linens´ stamp set from PI.
I´ve come to the conclusion that I´m the most productive when I pull out a stamp set I haven`t used before and die cut a bunch of different papers with the coordinating dies. By doing so I usually make several cards, try different styles and color combos and thus end up with quite some cards ;-)
Well ... here`s the first one.

I embossed my pure poppy card base and used another panel, a left over from the embroidered frames set. Stamped it with small polka dots in soft stone for a background.
The flower was stamped with lavender moon ink, the leaves were cut out of pinefeather cardstock and stamped in the same color. Center of the flower and sentiment were stamped with dark chocolate ink.
I LOVE these flowers. They are SO SO pretty!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen