Sonntag, 24. Januar 2016

blog hop January


 This is the first time I am participating in the big blog hop. :-)))
Loved, loved, loved the inspiration! SUCH bright colors. I immediately thought: heat embossing :-)


So .... I did just that.
Chose `sketched shapes´ to create my background on black cardstock and heat embossed it with a ranger embossing powder called `verdigris´. Lovely Color. Not reallyblue like on the inspiration piece, more greenish but I thought it would work....
Then I took some apricot embossing powder from Zing! and heat embossed another shape from the same stamp set.
For the greeting I pulled out my swoosh dies and layered a white and a black piece. :-)
Voilà! Thanks for visiting!!!!

10 Kommentare:

  1. what a lovely inspired graphic design!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, this is super fun! Fantastic take on the inspiration photo!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful! Love how your background turned out!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is really cool, I really like your design!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Welcome first time to the hop Birgit! My first time to the Papertrey Ink hop was my very first blog post. Love your card and fun take not he photo!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. It was my first time participating too! Your card is bold and graphic and cool!

    AntwortenLöschen