Montag, 14. August 2017

Create along with us - August 2017

Did you see this awesome, AWESOME card of Nichole`s?
I couldn`t stop staring at it.....
I decided to use her gorgeous card as an inspiration for me for this week`s create along with us.
This is the card I am talking about:
Stunning card, is it not???? Ooooh, I could swoon over this one for hours!!!!
So ......
I thought, I would create a frame and use some sort of die cuts for the inside, finished with a sentiment across the card.
Well .... I do like the result of my card but I´m not sure if one can see that the above card was used as a guide. Anyways.
I used one of my favorite dies from PI, the mighty oak. Lovely die.
I die cut some of the leaves double and popped some of them up with foam, the sentiment ist from `simple sentiments´.



Supplies: dies: leaf and sprig frame dies, mighty oak die
stamps: simple Sentiments
cs: ocean tides, White, various patterned papers

5 Kommentare:

  1. This is terrific! Love the texture created with the pattern! Looks great with the tree, too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A framed beauty, Brigit! Beautiful colors too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love those patterned leaves ... awesome colors.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I can totally see the inspiration in your card and it's beautiful! Lots of wonderful texture on this. Wonderfully done Birgit!

    AntwortenLöschen