Freitag, 2. August 2013

wedding card

Ýessss I made one, I really made one!
For some reason I don`t like creating wedding Cards. Don`t like them as little as baby cards!
In my mind those cards are like `oh no ... they`re all the same...not again!´
Here in Austria weddings are very traditional - most of the time.
So the Cards have to be White, Whiter, Whitest! How boring!!!!!
Anyhow. Couldn`t stop myself adding a bit of color anyway and I like the result.


I used an embossing folder and added the color by wiping my hawaiian shores inkpad over that part of the folder that would be in the background. (so not the raised areas)
After you emboss the image you will have achieved this nice blueish background around the birds.
Next I heat set the whole image because you want to make sure that everything is really dry before you go on to the next step which is - to rub your versamark carefully over the RAISED parts of the image. Then you can add embossing powder (in my case it was silver embossing powder) and will get a really beautiful Image with two different Colors.
The picture doesn`t show the beautiful shine but believe mit, it`s there!!! :-)
Adhered the birds to a white panel and used foam dots to stick everything onto my hawaiian shores card base. Stamped the Sentiment and tied a bow. Tadaaaa - Wedding Card! :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen