Sonntag, 17. März 2013

MIM #107, more cards

Made some more clear cards that I wanted to share.
Here they are: 


First I stamped the Hydrangea onto some white cardstock with ripe avocado ink and winter wisteria ink and stamped the greeting in two colors as well. Charcoal and winter wisteria againg for the word `mother`s´.
Then I impressed everything with the stripes impression plate and tied some winter wisteria ribbon around the pannel. As a little background layer I used winter wisteria pattern paper....
I decided to not glue everything onto my clear card but to use some mini staples. For me - this worked great. You can see the staples of course but they are just SO tiny, it`s really no problem and kind of gives the card a cool touch (at least in my opinion :-))
Stamped tiny polka dots with staz on white onto the clear card base - this was so easy to do... no smearing, nothing (yay!)
This is the inside of the card.
Did a little stamping and now I adhered the panel with some glue and added another piece on the back of the card to hide it, which you can see here: 

For the second card I used some pattern paper that I adhered right onto the front of my clear card. I liked the pattern so much, because it`s so bright and cheery...
Stamped a sentiment from `my mother, my friend` and die cut a bow from `bells and boughs´ and adhered everything to the front, together with a piece of doily.

This is how the inside of the card looks like: 

And here`s the back: 

I also made an envelope to match the card - here you see them altogether:

Have a lovely Sunday everyone and thanks for visiting!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Beautiful cards, Birgit! Love the designs and colors on both ~ Never thought of stamping on the clear cardstock, it looks fabulous!

    AntwortenLöschen