Freitag, 15. März 2013

Papertrey MIM #107

This week`s MIM challenge is about clear cards. Haven`t made one for ages although I think that they are especially pretty. As I am making cards for mother`s day and have JUST received my new cutting garden stamps I decided to use those flowers on my card.
The idea was to glue the flowers right onto the clear card and stamp the leaves (and the tiny bow) onto the card behind.
The die cut flowers are stamped in two different colors and on their back was enough room to hide the glue which adheres the white card to the clear card.
I originally had planned to just put those flowers on the front and had also stamped the sentiment under the leaves. But then I decided to add the bow and this completely changed the look of the card and the sentiment wasn`t in the focus anymore.
So ... I had to stamp it again on a strip of soft stone cardstock and adhered it to the clear card as well...
 
That`s how it looks on my wall :-)


and here`s a close up.
Hope my mom will like this card! :-)))

1 Kommentar:

  1. Your mom will love this card, Birgit. Great choice of colors on the blooms! Love the added bow too!

    AntwortenLöschen