Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012

Inspiration by Jessica Whitty

A while ago I saw a card, Jessica Whitty had made with the snowflake medley set from PI and I liked it so much that I had to create some cards just like the one she did. She first die cut the snowflake and then stamped the flake into the gap, this just looked SO nice. Then she used white embossing powder for the sentiment.
The first card is quite like the one she did (only I used simply chartreuse for the flake and not ripe avocado ink) but the other ones are altered just a little to give them a bit of a different touch.
Here they are: 



here I stamped the sentiment in the same color as the snowflake

on this card I heat embossed the sentiment onto patterned paper

and here I stamped the sentiment inbetween the two panels
This one is my favourite! Used some washi tape and stamped the sentiment in red
stamps: snowflake medley (PI), Big and Bold Holiday Wishes (PI), Stylish Sentiments: Holiday Stamp Set (PI)
ink: real red (SU), ripe avocado/simply chartreuse/enchanted evening/ocean tides (all PI)
other: white cardstock/soft stone cardstock (PI), washi tapr
Good night everybody!

1 Kommentar:

  1. These are great Birgit. My fav is the Washi tape too. So bright and clean!

    AntwortenLöschen