Freitag, 18. April 2014

More Bicycles :-)

Hello again!
It`s finally Friday whoot whoot :-)))) and a long weekend too, what could be better than that???
So ..... this will be my last cards I will post for the Clearly Besotted Spring challenge but I told you --> I couldn`t stop making cards with this sweet bicycle from the stamp set `good times´.
I had some left overs from my patternd paper and glued stips of them together on some scratch paper. After that I die cut the bike, which gave me the perfect opportunity to make TWO cards, hahahah.


I ran my cardbase through my cuttlebug using a stitched mats rectangle from Lil`Inker Designs. Then I adhered the panel. I stamped the bicycle with Versamark Ink into the space and heat embossed it with sparkling embossing powder.
Here you get a better look of the sparkle:


The sentiment was also heat embossed with pink embossing powder.
It`s a fun card - I think - and I like how the colors pop on that black cardbase.

So.....
For the second card I now had this cut out bike in three colors, which I really liked.
This time I went for a softer look so I decided to use some vellum on my white card base. Together with (again some leftovers of) patterned paper, the card was put together in NO TIME.
Heat embossed the sentiment in white and glued 3 small shells as embellishments under my bike.
Thank you very much for visiting and have a blessed Easter!

supplies: 
first card: 
cardstock: true black (PI)
stamps: good times (Clearly besotted), sentiment (think big favorites #16)
ink: Versamark Ink
dies: stitched mats rectangles (Lil Inker Designs)
others: various pp (PI), clear sparkling embossing powder, Blush Zing! embossing powder

second card:
cardstock: Stamper`s Select White (PI), vellum cardstock (PI)
stamps: sentiment from Pedal Pusher (PI)
ink: Versamark
dies: good times (Clearly Besotted), femme frames (mama elephant)
other: small shells (lokal store), white filligree embossing powder, various pp

2 Kommentare:

  1. Amazing cards! Love the use of paper and contrasting colours :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    AntwortenLöschen