Samstag, 19. April 2014

Happy Easter

Hello - just quickly posting some tags I made today for my family for Easter Sunday tomorrow.
I bought small Milka bags (they really make JUST the best chocolate, if you ask me) and wanted to embellish them just a bit.... so a personal tag for everyone seemed to be the solution.
Here you see all the bags together:


And here`s a closer look at the tag:


I used the tag sale #9 die (the smaller one) and stamped it with polka dot basics II in soft stone ink. This ADORABLE (isn`t he just too sweet???) bunny and his bow are from Lil Inker Designs. I die cut the bunny from patterned paper and the bow from plum pudding cardstock.
The `Happy Easter´ greeting ist from another stamp set (polka dot parade #1).
Tied some silvery twine around the tag, that`s it :-)
Happy Easter everyone!

supplies: 
cardstock: plum pudding, rustic white (PI)
ink: plum pudding, soft stone (PI)
stamps: polka dot parade #1, simple alphabet stamp set (PI)
dies: bunnies and bows (Lil Inker designs), tag sale #9 (PI)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen