Montag, 14. April 2014

2nd card for the Clearly Besotted challenge

Alright .... here comes my second card that I made the other day with to oh so lovely `good times´ stamp from Clearly Besotted.
I was in the mood for making a little scene (thought I could use some practice :-)) and so I came up with this card.


I hardly ever use a black card base BUT I wanted to use my perfect pearls and they always look so beautiful on darker card stock so .... that`s how it all started! The tiny butterflies are the ones who got kissed by the perfect pearls and they look just sooo nice in real life!
I stamped the sun onto patterned paper, really love the happy face in it :-)
Then I sponged around 2 diecut clouds with white pigment ink.
The sentiment is from another PI stamp set called `mailbox greetings´ and I thought it was the perfect thing to say. It`s finally spring and we can finally get out and start to move our bodies again, right?
Hope you like my card (even though the theme is spring and the background is black), thank you very much for visiting!

supplies: 
cardstock: true black (PI)
stamp: `good times´ from Clearly Besotted, Back Pocket Basic (PI), sentiment from `mailbox greetings´ (PI)
patterned paper: pattern pack simply chartreuse and summer sunrise (PI)
dies: `good times´, `back pocket basics´

4 Kommentare:

  1. beautful card, nice effect on the black cardstock.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The black really makes your card stand out, Birgit! Fantastic design :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, thank you Stephanie! That's very kind of you! 😊

      Löschen