Freitag, 20. Dezember 2013

Countdown til Christmas. 4 more days to go!

I just came back from my business trip and I am SO tired. Tired because of the delayed flight, because of all the things that happened in Vienna during the Christmas festivities there, lots of bad news around at the moment. All of this doesn`t help me getting into a Christmas mood.
I really love Christmas and I just hope that the proper feeling about this time will now start to coming to me....
Today`s card is similar to the one I posted a while ago but this time I gave it a more Christmas-specific-touch so I embellished it with poinsettias (some are cut out of vellum) and added a Christmas sentiment embossed with gold.
Just think that the combination of colors is so pretty. Soft and still festive....
Have a great evening and thank you for visiting (even though I am SUCH a bad blogger) :-)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen