Samstag, 1. Februar 2014

Life in your years

Hello everyone.
Here`s a second card I made using the `years in your life´ stamp from Hero Arts. I made one card several weeks ago and just love that stamp so much :-)
This time I paired it up with some watercolor strokes. I think this really makes the sentiment pop, don`t you?


First I stamped the strokes in several colors and heat set it with my heat gun. Just wanted to be really sure that there were no wet areas anymore because I wanted to emboss the sentiment. Next I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink over the strokes and embossed it with black filligree embossing powder. The fun triangular border is some washi tape - just LOVE it!
Have a nice day and thank you for visiting!

supplies:
stamps: `Years in your Life´ from Hero Arts, Watercolor Wonder (PI)
cardstock: Nights Sky Shimmer Cardstock (PI), Rustic Cream (PI)
ink: autumn rose, spring moss, soft stone, aqua mist, summer sunrise (all PI), Versamark Ink
other: washi tape, black filligree embossing powder

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen