Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014

it`s all GLITTER

Today I`m posting a card I made a few days ago.
I was asked to make a card for someone`s birthday and I was allowed to use glitter so .... I thought of this stamp I have never used before and it has a sentiment that says `keep calm and sparkle on´ so - just perfect for adding some glitter :-)
Well ... as you can see it was a bit more than just a little glitter *lol* what can I say ....?
I used a stamp from `sparkle creations´and colored it with copics.
Then I covered the whole image with Versamark Ink and put sparkling powder all over the image. Please forgive the bad lightning in my pictures .... but the shine was just beautiful in real life, I swear ;-)
I stamped the `happy birthday´ sentiment in German, stamped the name of the birthday girl and attached the panel to my base-ics die cut from Papertrey.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen