Samstag, 20. Februar 2016

Naomi`s birthday

My daughter`s best friend, Naomi, is celebrating her 6th birthday tomorrow.
It`s gonna be a BIG party at a local place here with lots of kids running around :-)
I made a card for her using one of my oldest stamp sets from Penny Black. She has so many adorable, cute images and I´ve had these hedgehogs for years now. Time to use ´em.
I stamped the background basics splats stamp set from PI with smokey shadow on my white card base. I then die cut another white panel with a die from Lil´Inker Designs (aren`t these wonky stitches JUST adorable) and stamped the cutie with memento black ink.
I colored him with copics (oh my ... what a bad job on the shading on the balloon)
Gave him a bit of sparkle with some stickles anyways :-)
Gotta work on my copic coloring abilities though....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen