Dienstag, 23. Februar 2016

Enclosed Sun

A while ago I started to play with the `Enclosed: Sun´ stamp set and die from PI - and - JUST COULDN´'T STOP anymore....
It`s a gorgeous, gorgeous set with many possibilities.
The first card I made was this one:


I took a black cardstock as the card base and stamped it with a background stamp (from MFT I believe) in Versamark Ink. Then I heat embossed it with a shimmery heat embossing powder. The `shine´ die is from orange zest cardstock. Pretty striking :-)

For this card I impressed my hawaiian shores cardbase with the sunrise impressions plate from PI and added the `shine´ part that was cut out of harvest gold pp. Added a bit of string and a button in scarlet jewel. Then decided to put a thin strip of scarlet jewel also at the bottom of the card.


The next card is super easy but looks so great (if you ask me, lol). It`s all in black and white except the inner piece of the `shine´. Originally it was white and all I did was to press it into several inks I had put on my desk, spritzed with water. While it was still wet I went over it with perfect pearls to give it a really beautiful shimmer (which you cannot see on the photo)


I made even more cards .... will post them as soon as possible. For now I have to run :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen