Freitag, 19. Februar 2016

More Valentine cards

Hello.
Unfortunately my computer doesn`t work anymore and for some reason I cannot upload my pictures with my Iphone. So I can - at the moment - only post my cards when I´m at a `real´ computer :-)
which ... is the case RIGHT now :-)))))
Here are some more Valentine cards I made throughout the last weeks but couldn`t post.
The first card was very simple to make. I took this preprinted panel and sponged the edges with black sooth from Ranger. Adhered it to the card together with a cut apart doily. Then sponged the card base with unicorn white ink to give it a softer touch.

This next card was far more work and STILL didn`t turn out the way I had planned....
I used a heart shaped ribbon I had in my stash, cut it apart and glued it onto my card base to create a background. Although the strips are evenly long I didn`t manage to glue them on straight - sigh - that`s why I´m not totally happy.... Lastly I adhered the sentiment a the diecut word (from PI) and put glossy accent as a finishing touch on top of the hearts.

Here`s another simple card. The preprinted panel was adhered to a card base and all I altered was to put the marvy snow maker onto the border of the heart to give it more dimension.

Preprinted panel that I sponged and partly cut apart to stamp the sentiment I had chosen.

Here I used PI´s silver luxe foil pp. I stamped the flower and the leaves and added a sentiment from Reverse Confetti.

On this card I combined two panels I had cut out from a bigger patterned paper. I layered them onto one another and adhered a butterfly I had in my stash. Then I adhered the `hugs´ and embossed the kraft cardstock with a folder with tiny dots. I swiped over the dots with some white ink to make it pop a bit more.

The last card is a mixture of a patterned panel I adhered to the ocean tides cardbase. I added 2 stitched hearts I had bought a while ago and used glittered glue for the little red heart that was printed on the panel. On the right side I used the heart ribbon again as a border.
Lastly I die cut `with all my heart´ from cork and glued it onto the panel.
Voilá. These years Valentine`s cards :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen