Donnerstag, 5. Dezember 2013

Masculine Birthday Card

You`re not used to seeing so many cards in so little time, are you? LOL!
For now it`s not a Christmas Card (I´ll post my next one a bit later), but a birthday card. I needed one for someone I know and it was his 40th birhday - so - a special one.
I really do like GLITTER and PINK and RIBBONS and everything that makes a girl`s heart sing - BUT - those ingredients are not the way to go for a masculine card.
Thus I thought I´d go with the chalkboard technique (which I like) and I am happy with the result.

supplies: 
cardstock: ocean tides and black CS  (PI)
ink: ocean tides ink (PI), versamark ink
stamp: is from Hero Arts, background stamped with autumn pattern stamps (PI)
others: white filigree embossing powder (Ranger), white gel pen,, black button, some twine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen