Freitag, 13. Dezember 2013

Countdown til Christmas. 11 more days to go.

My next card is due and today I used the fabulous stamp set `city scene´ from Papertrey Ink. I ADORE all the images, houses, trees, so so nice!
I had seen some cards made from the previously released `tipped tops´ die but it always takes 4 weeks until my package finally arrives so I cut out my white panel by hand.
First I impressed my scarlet jewel cardstock with an impression plate, then went over the intire cardfront with some white ink to give it a softer look. Stamped my images onto my white panel as well as the sentiment, then went over the `o´ with versamark ink and heat `n stick powder and glittered the `o´. Finished my card off with a bit of ribbon I found in my stash (it has a really pretty shine to it)
Have a wonderful day and hopefully see you soon.


supplies:
cardstock: Stamper`s Select White, Scarlet Jewel (all PI)
stamps: city scene (PI),
ink: true black, scarlet jewel, ripe avocado, soft stone, melon berry (all PI) , unicorn white ink
impression plate: diagonal stripes impression plate (PI)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen