Dienstag, 27. Juni 2017

Distress Oxide Inks

Hello.
I recently had (or took) some time to play with my new Distress Oxide Inks. I LOVE them. LOVE LOVE them and yet didn`t even do what I actually bought them for - creating seamless backgrounds ;-)
We have store here in my town and it has a VERY SMALL section of goodies for packaging, really Nothing special for crafters/cardmakers, but hey .... you gotta work with what you have, right?
They sold tiny butterflies and I thought that I could use them to make some 4x4 Cards.
That`s pretty much what I did PLUS I used my Oxide Inks with the smooshing technique to create Backgrounds.
Really really like the results, I have to say.
The black card turned out nice also. I used my dauber with cream ink for the background and then put tiny drops of white acrylic paint over that. Lovely :-)
Haha, I´m happy with myself, huh? -)
Have a wonderful day!



 

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen