Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013

Countdown til Christmas. 13 more days to go.

Hello and good evening everybody.
So glad, that the weekend is nearing (although I have to work this Saturday, sigh) - BUT - I will still have Sunday for recovering :-)
Today`s card was really fun to make.
Started with the sentiment I wanted to shine through my image and stamped it with black ink.
Then I used a stamp set from Waltzingmouse and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder over my sentiment. All you have to do now is to choose which colors you want to use and just start sponging to reveal the embossed image :-)
I only used distress inks for this card. Adhered pieces of a sponged doily (a leftover from another card) to the bottom corners and tied a rustic twine from Papertrey.
A little bit of bling (did I EVER mention how much I love rhinestones and glitter :-))))) and some splatters out of my white mist bottle and the card was finished.
Thank you so much for visiting and hopefully see you tomorrow!

supplies:
cardstock: Stamper`s Select White (PI)
stamps: ornate ornaments (Waltzingmouse), sentiment is from think big favorites #20 (PI)
ink: distress inks: vintage photo, festive berries, spiced marmelade

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen