Samstag, 18. Juli 2015

Release week challenge


It`s unbelievable ... BUT ... I finally was able to play along with another PTI challenge. It`s been a long time .....

I chose a card I really liked from Laurie Willison:


All the flowers stamped in black with a Copic Color background - totally liked it and used it for some inspiration.
First I wanted to use just another flower set (of which I have like hundreds :-)) but then Í thought, why not give it a totally different twist and use some of my other stamps that don`t get enough love.
So - I created two cards.


For the first one I repeatedly stamped the cute bear from the `Baby Button Bits´ stamp set in smokey shadow ink. The Background was colored with a very light blue copic marker (BG0000) and the `Baby´ word die ist from `Wonderful Words Baby´.
If you look closely you see that one bear was die cut and popped up with some foam adhesive. It reallylooks cute but I have to admit ... it wasn`t originally intended that way!
The bear underneath got colored with some brown and - I didn`t like it :-)
So that was my solution to cover it up!


My next card uses an older stamp set that doesn`t get enough attention from me, so I simply decided that now`s the right time :-)
I definitely had fun starting to be more creative and post some cards again.
Thanks for visiting!!!!
supplies:stamps: tweet talk
dies: tipped tops die
copics: N0 for the Background, RV29, R35 and V01

4 Kommentare:

  1. Such cute cards. Great take on Laurie's card.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. gr8 cards- love how the images create the background.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are both fantastic! I love the look of the baby's card with the bears! Super cute designs!

    AntwortenLöschen