Mittwoch, 15. August 2012

MIM #78

This week`s challenge was to create a card with some stitching. I hadn`t done that before so I thought I had to at least try this once :-)
Soooooo...... this is what I came up with:
First I embossed my kraft cardstock with the back of my limitless layers scalloped circle die. Think this is REALLY pretty. After that I die cut a doily from from the doily details die collection out of aqua mist cardstock and used the holes in it to stitch around. That was fun to do and easy too (which is always an important point for me - easy is good :-)))

I also stitched a line in the same color onto the filigree border die cut. Then I stamped a background with the birthday sentiment from happy hexagons in kraft ink and inked the edges of the whole card with some white ink.
I`m really happy with my card.  Hope you like it too....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen