Montag, 2. Dezember 2013

Countdown til Christmas. 22 more days to go.

Hello :-)
Like I promised ;-)  here`s day two of the countdown til Christmas.
For the second day I created some tags. Maile Belles showed tags like these a while ago and I just liked it so so much!
So .... here`s what I made.



I used the `Think Big Favorites #20´ sentiments from PI and stamped them in black ink onto a pure poppy cardstock. It originally had the same shape as the tag below, but I cut off the bottom.
These tiny snowflakes are my favorite ones whenever I want some sophisticated flakes on a project. I glittered them with diamond stickles. Ahhhh there you have that sparkle again :-)))))
Used some PI green twine and threaded two strings of twine through the hole. Used the threads on the outer edges to tye a bow which also secured the thread on which the tag will hang.
I`ll be back tomorrow!

supplies:
cardstock: pure poppy (PI)
ink: true black ink (PI)
snowflake die: memory box
twine: true black baker`s twine (PI)
patterned paper

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen