Dienstag, 3. September 2013

Using my flowers

Hello.
I`m back from my Holidays in Greece and of course didn`t find the time to make any new card .... BUT: this gives me the opportunity to post the `old ones´ :-)
I am one of those hoarders - got tons and tons of embellishments and sometimes love them so much I simply cannot use them because then .... well .... then they are .... GONE I guess. Hahahaha - how stupid is that????
So I decided to do something really weird and actually USE some of my oldest embellishments I probably bought 2 years ago :-).
Those were some fabric flowers and I used ALL of them. Tadaaaaa!
Here are the Cards I created with them.

These two Cards were made with a Background stamp and were embossed with the woodgrain Impression plate by PI.
Here I used a border from PI`s  `Boutique Borders´ to create the Frame. The stitched circle is from Waltzingmouse and was stamped with a woodgrain circle in hawaaian shores (PI).
And here I stamped the glass onto some vellum with Staz on Ink and cut it out by hand. Really nice effect!


On my last card I used the mat stack 5 collection and stamped it with the modern Wood mats stamp set (PI). Below the flower you find three dies from doily details. One was die cut out of white paper (edges distressed with some aqua mist) and two were die cut out of vellum.
The vellum doilies were covered with Versamark Ink and afterwards covered with heat and stick powder by Stampin´Up! You only have to work with your heat gun a couple of seconds and then you sprinkle on the glitter and heat set it again. Really won`t come off anymore :-)  It`s magic :-)
Added a few pearls and some hearts to finish my card off.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen