Freitag, 16. August 2013

just a little something

I found, that whenever I start die cutting flowers and leaves, it`s the best to die cut MANY of them.... It`s less time consuming when you`re already busy with cutting AND you have all the shapes ready for whenever you think you could use some flowers.
This is what I did with some of my cutting garden shapes. Cut them, stamped them, put them all together and liked it :-) - so this became my card.
The colors here are aqua mist, ocean tides, some Jenni Bowlin grey and brown SU ink. I glued a bit of lace around my bouquet and stamped the sentiment on a stitched banner from MFT.
I made a second card just like this one but with a different sentiment: `for the happy couple´ because I thought that it would be a nice wedding card as well....
That`s it for today :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen