Mittwoch, 18. September 2013

another Halloween card

Hi all!
As I mentioned in my last post, I am very busy at the moment with making Halloween cards for invitations to my Halloween party.
This party is quite special because here in Europe we don`t celebrate Halloween and it is something I thought should be changed (well, I´m an old feast beast :-))
So .... therefor I have to send out like 25 invitations  and had the chance to get `into the flow´....
Some days ago I visited Debbie Hughes blog and saw a Halloween card she had made. Loved it right away and decided to case her card (it`s always easier to case a card in the beginning I think until your creative brain gets warmed up, hahaha)
Here you can see her card and here is what I came up with:


Kept the same color sceme (obviously) but used different stamps.
I impressed part of my card base which looks really nice and tied a bow with some twine.
Totally in love with this card :-)

cardstock: limeade ice, true black (PI)
stamps: Polka dot Parade #7, mr. bones stamp set (boo!), bubble talk stamp set (PI)
Impression plate: Polka dot Basics II
White embossing powder (filigree)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen