Freitag, 26. Juli 2013

2 cards for a baby boy

A friend of mine asked me a while ago, if I would make two cards for a baby boy for her.
I´m not really into making baby cards so much (don`t know why....) but as she needed them I gave it a try.
I used the `sweet baby´ stamp set from PI for both cards, just slightly alternated the cards...
(sorry by the way for the bad lightning... made this pic at night).

So: here are both cards....
Card #1:


And Card #2:


On the first Card I stamped the cute elephant with blueberry sky ink and on the second Card with hawaiian shores ink. So the second card is more of a mixture between blues and greens.
Well .. I hope ... that I will not have to make more Baby Cards in the near future :-) although ... you can only improve when you keep holding on, right?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen