Montag, 6. Mai 2013

So blessed - three times

Hello and happy Monday (I`m on holiday so it`s a happy Monday for sure!) :-))))
I´ve been creative :-) and used one of my new stamps `so blessed´ from Penny Black. It`s a cling stamp and it stamps beautifully! Positions perfectly, it was so easy, really!
I made three cards for Mother`s Day and tried to make each of them in a different way.
Started off with the `easiest´ concept - just black on white.
I stamped some stripes in black and added a gem, really simple but I like the look of the card.

The second card uses a bit of patterned paper, a white button and some copic coloring.
And for the third card I used a colored card base and stamped tiny polka dots as a background. I didn`t color the image here but put diamond stickles on the empty spaces of the umbrella ... You can`t see it here but it give the card a lovely sparkly finish!
The third card is my favorite! :-)
Have a nice evening everyone!

stamps: so blessed (Penny Black), super stripes stamp set (PI)
ink: black memento ink
cardstock: rustic white (PI), raspberry fizz cardstock (PI)
patterned paper: sweet blush bitty dot paper (PI), smokey shadow bitty dot paper (PI)
others: diamond stickles (Ranger), copics

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen