I really wanted to be creative with that `window thing´ but ... it didn`t really turn out the way I wanted it to be. SIGH SIGH SIGH.
I will definitely give it another go because I just KNOW that I can do better than that :-) (at least I`m really hopeful that I can do better than that) and ... anyway. Giving up is no option.
But, well. This is what I have now and who knows when I will find the time to make the second one.
I used the take three die along with the coordinating winter stamp set. I stamped the snowflakes and heat embossed them in white on a white piece of paper and after that coloured them with aqua mist, gray and ocean tides. I adhered clear cardstock behind the three windows I had cut out of an ocean tides panel and put everything on foam adhesive over the stamped snowflakes.
The aqua mist base was impressed with the argyle impression folder and embossed with some clear glittery powder. It really sparkles!
The `floating part´ are the three words I glued down on each window and the last thing I did was to embellish everything with glittery snowflakes and some winterberry die cuts.
Oh well. I`m going to bed now.
here you can see the glitter and shine a bit better....