Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2013

Christmas in July 2013

Yep, it`s my turn (and one of the last chances also) to do a post for Christmas in July :-)
Fun idea and somehow it`s really inspiring to make Christmas Cards and other stuff when it`s REALLY hot outside :-)
Well, I had some leftovers from last year and used them to create a bunch of tags. (You can never have too many of those, right?)
I used a sheet with Stickers from ´imaginisce´ and sticked them onto my tags (from tag sale (PI)) with foam dots. I also used a bit of a sparkly ribbon underneath and on some tags made a tiny banner on which I stamped a greeting.
All of the tags were cut out of ripe avocado paper and distressed with White Brilliance Pigment Ink. Oh - and I used an Impression plate on my tags too.....
Here they are: 


Thanks for visiting.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen