Samstag, 29. Juni 2013

skunk

I got these CUUUUTE stamps from Kristina and HAD to create a card with them.
They are just a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e and I`m totally in love with this next card I made today :-)
Okay, my enthusiasm is huge right now but if you own these stamps too you just know why!
Soooo.....
I first used my woodgrain impression plate on my cardstock and then went on with my fabulous frames dies. All of the frames are great, really, but this time I used the largest one as a frame and the smaller label as the background for my skunk.
I must admit that my copic coloring skills are - hmmm I guess you could call them BAD -  :-) ha ha ha. But that doesn`t keep me from doing it anyway :-) (gotta practice more often for sure though...)

stamps: stinkin cute (SSS), `I believe in you` sentiment is from flower Fusion #12 (PI)
cardstock: spring moss (PI), rustic White (PI)
ink: new leaf, smokey shadow, simply Chartreuse (all PI)
other: copics, woodgrain Impression plate (PI)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen