Dienstag, 8. August 2017

Make it Monday #294 Monochrome Color Pop

Hello everyone.
As mentioned earlier I have bought these sets of butterflies that I already used on some of my cards - so this challenge is another chance for me to put one of them to good use :-)
I´ll be honest - I was too lazy to do some monochrome stamping. Instead I chose to use one of my most favorite cover up dies from PI which is the Scallops Die. Such a great one!!!
The die cut is meant for the ´monochrome´ part and my butterfly is intended to be the `color´ pop.
Have a nice day.

4 Kommentare:

  1. This is super cute Birgit! What a darling little butterfly! I was a tad bit lazy on stamping a monochrome background as well and used printed paper. Yours turned out much more monochrome than mine. They might kick me out of the challenge. ;0) Your card is so darling and a great take on the challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is so fresh looking with the green and white. And that butterfly is so cute!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is terrific! Love the pop of green!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. CAS perfection and I love that butterfly!! Lovely, lovely card Birgit!! :0)

    AntwortenLöschen