Donnerstag, 10. April 2014

Clearly Besotted Challenge #10 - Spring

Unbelievable ... but true. I am posting again :-))))
Oh my - when will this photographing issue I have (just too lazy to make pics of my cards :-() end??? I don`t know. I guess the very minute I start to REORGANIZE my crafting room!
OK, no more complaining here.
I recently received my new Clearly Besotted Stamps in the mail and I LOVE THEM so so so so much. Especially the `good times´ stamp set. Isn`t it just adorable?????
I litterally couldn`t stop using this set and - YES - I made pictures of all my cards (hooray!) :-))))
Here`s the first:

I stamped the bicycle stamp onto patterned paper and die cut it with the coordinating die. The hills were made with several dots from various stamp sets using a stencil.
I had a pinked circle left in my stash and cut it in half, sewed it onto my card. As a finishing touch I went with my wink of stella clear brush over the tiny butterflies.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I`m totally happy with any comments :-)

Supplies: 
stamps: good times (clearly besotted)
stencil: make a scene (SSS)
stitched mats (Lil Inker Designs)
cardstock: aqua mist, rustic white and fine linen cardstock (all PI)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Stunning card, Birgit! I really love the dotty bike and colours :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous card and just perfect for our latest challenge at Clearly Besotted.

    AntwortenLöschen